Dear customers and trading partners,
it is easy to see that we are right in the middle of an extensive adjustment of our warehouse and computer systems.
We are doing our best to get all of our productions and work flow processings faster and more effective, in your best interest.
For this reason we proudly introduce to you our new claim system:
RMA – RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORISATION
Pleae note: The RMA form is not only made for claims of guarantee, but can also be used for the normal return of goods.
- Before you send back the goods, please fill out an RMA form on our website www.ehrle.com.
In this process our system creates a new return merchandise authorisation for you, based on which we can report you the actual state of your claim.
- Afterwards you will receive an Email with your RMA number, a parcel label and a delivery note to send back the goods.
- Please note: Before you send back the goods please wait for these documents, as we are unable to proceed your claim otherwise. We will reject any delivery without a properly prepared RMA form and the package label with the RMA number. RMA numbers become unvialid automatically after 90 days.
- Only the goods specified in the RMA form, can be sent back. If any other items are contained, we will send them back on your costs without further notice.
- After we received the properly perpared package, we will check an give you a report of actual state and the possiblity of issued guarantee.
- For that, the ways of proceeding split up into the following:
- Guarantee is issued:
You will receive a new spare part on issued guarantee for free and pay only packing and freight.
- No issue of guarantee:
e. g. if no defection could be found or it is a wearing part:
The claimed sparepart will be handled after your command.
You'll find the link to our RMA form right here:
We thank you in advance for your support.
Your EHRLE Team